Monday, December 12, 2011 9:48 PM
I can't get the "Desktop Sharing" to work using Office Communicator Web Access for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 (Version 3.5.6907.0). I can log in and the chat works fine, I just can't get the desktop sharing to go. I am running XP64 with office 2003, if that makes any difference. When I try desktop sharing, I get:The Communicator Web Access Plug-in has been successfully loaded.Cannot start desktop sharing session currently.
- Edited by casey__1 Monday, December 12, 2011 9:50 PM
Sunday, December 25, 2011 3:07 AM
Couple of questions...
- Have you opened up the following firewall ports: 49152 through 65535, Reference: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd425145(office.13).aspx
- Have you configured all required DNS (as. and download. CNAMEs)? Reference: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd441191(office.13).aspx
- Have you configured the required Certificate SAN names (as. and download.)? Reference: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd425345(office.13).aspx
Here is the deployment guide for your reference: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd441267(office.13).aspx
Tim Harrington | MVP: Exchange | MCITP: EMA 2007/2010, MCITP: Lync 2010, MCITP: Server 2008, MCTS: OCS | Blog: http://HowDoUC.blogspot.com | Twitter: @twharrington
- Edited by TWHarringtonMVP Sunday, December 25, 2011 3:08 AM