Monday, July 16, 2012 12:13 PM
I am click accept link getting error ....
my Microsoft outlook 2007 find below .jpg
Monday, July 16, 2012 12:45 PMFirst try to use Fixing program. You'll find them on your hard drive: scanpst.exe Your database should be et: C:\Users\[name_of_profile]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\
Oskar Shon, Office System MVP
Press if Helpful; Answer when a problem solved
Tuesday, July 17, 2012 9:01 AMModerator
If you are using Google Chrome, this problem may occur if Google Chrome corrupted, you can repair or re-install Google Chrome test if it helps.
If not, please reset Internet Explorer settings test this issue.
- To reset Internet Explorer automatically, run fix it Tool http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9646978
- In the File Download dialog box, click Run, and then follow the steps in the wizard.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click
Click to select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove browsing history.
- When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click Close again.
- Close Internet Explorer, and then restart it.
- To use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature from Control Panel, see: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by William Zhou CHNModerator Monday, July 30, 2012 5:36 AM