Windows Embedded POSReady is an operating system designed for Point of Service solutions, including Point of Sale Terminals, Self-Checkout, Kiosks, and Digital Signage.
Welcome to the POSReady forum!Hello and welcome to the POSReady forum!
The POSReady forum provides you an opportunity to join a community of POSReady IT Pros where you can share knowledge, get questions answered, and learn from others with IT environments similar to yours. Start by posting POSReady related questions in the forum and leverage the knowledge available in your new forum community.
If you have any suggestions or feedback on the POSReady product, please feel free to post a comment in the forum.
You may also post questions and comments about older versions of POSReady, more commonly known as Windows Embedded for Point of Service 1.x.
The Windows Embedded POSReady / POS for .NET blog can be found here: http://blogs.msdn.com/pointofservice/
You can find more information about POSReady on the Windows Embedded site: http://www.posready.com
and on MSDN Library: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd458821(WinEmbedded.20).aspx.
Have a Windows Embedded Standard 7 or 2009 Question?Please find the Windows Embedded Standard forums on MSDN here.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 027rasphano 15 hours 31 minutes ago
- 1157ECR Software Corp - QA Department Tuesday, April 23, 2013 5:24 PM
Window Embedded 8 Standard 64bit unable to detect/install USB3.0(Intel USB 3.0 Extensible Host Controller)Ng ST Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:48 AM
- 288AhhhhKOOLFM Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:12 PM
- 56788JCinBC Thursday, June 09, 2011 2:53 PM
- 1151bondy666 Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:47 AM
- 1115Grimstar Monday, May 06, 2013 2:58 PM
- 4183K huber Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:39 PM
- 1122Eric 96 Wednesday, May 01, 2013 7:43 PM
- 0103Yuditia Ariansyah Wednesday, May 01, 2013 9:16 AM
- 096ITDEVILDOG Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:07 PM
- 0151he_lios Monday, April 22, 2013 2:47 AM
- 1277saint1226 Tuesday, April 16, 2013 4:58 AM
- 0224Darasuram Karthik Tuesday, April 16, 2013 2:52 PM
- 1224GjoKey Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:20 PM
- 0180BAWrites Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:53 AM
Can I port an Access-2007 app (stand-alone) w/ very lightweight VBasic to a POS handheld device? Can WinEmbedded support this scenario? W/c hardware? Thanks.ITYOTD Friday, March 22, 2013 9:34 AM
- 1213Paul M. Williams Thursday, March 21, 2013 8:37 PM
- 1259Michael Rouen Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:00 PM
- 1302NaveenBinu Monday, March 18, 2013 4:44 AM