Use this forum to discuss Project Online, including questions about, administration, unexpected issues or errors experienced, adding users, ODATA, and Apps. For service related items like signup, licenses and client subscriptions then the forums at http://community.office365.com would be the more appropriate place for your questions.
Project Online is available for Purchase and Trial!
Project Online and Project Online with Project Pro for Office 365 are available for purchase and download. More information are here http://www.microsoft.com/project.
In case you have an existing Office 365 tenant that has not yet been upgraded and you are signed into it - you might experience "Sorry, that did not work" message while attempting to Try the Project Online. The solution is either sign-out from your existing tenant or run the sign-up in the InPrivate mode of your favorite browser.
Welcome to the new Project Online Forum!
Following today's Office Preview announcement, sign up for Project Online Preview and please leverage this forum for all your questions. Check the Preview site for more information: http://www.microsoft.com/project/en-us/preview/ as well as this link: Get started with Project Online
Please note this forum is dedicated to Project Online hence leverage other Forums such as these for other Project specific questions:
- For Project Server questions please leverage: Project Server General Questions and Answers
- For Project desktop (Standard & Professional) questions please leverage: Project Standard and Professional General Questions and Answers
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 115Khurtz 11 hours 39 minutes ago
- 227MindyD Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:20 PM
- 581Joe.C Friday, May 17, 2013 2:58 PM
- 573Pankaj Waghmare Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:43 AM
- 015Pankaj Waghmare 22 hours 31 minutes ago
- 11474coneslager1 Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:53 PM
- 234Malope_Za Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:34 AM
- 10265SJ_EPM Wednesday, May 08, 2013 1:51 AM
- 160Pankaj Waghmare Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:35 PM
- 9110Julie Putman Thursday, May 16, 2013 5:09 PM
- 084Michael Kaplan, PMP Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:57 PM
- 257C_oldrookie82 Friday, May 17, 2013 1:30 PM
- 5134Sumit Pandey Thursday, May 09, 2013 11:15 AM
- 160Simran26th Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:20 PM
- 461allisoncartwright Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:52 PM
- 3111crsn Thursday, May 09, 2013 7:42 PM
- 059Sumit Pandey Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:42 AM
- 264Pankaj Waghmare Tuesday, May 14, 2013 10:22 AM
Any best practice or philosophy for ensuring project handlers cannot freely extend a delayed task to escape from slippage report?John Hong Kong Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:35 AM
- 273West2103 Tuesday, May 14, 2013 1:01 PM