This forum is dedicated to discussing all issues pertaining to Microsoft Rights Management Services, such as Windows RMS and AD RMS. Questions on other subjects (including general security topics) will not be answered in this forum.
Welcome to the RMS forum!Brad Mahugh - MSFT Friday, June 18, 2010 4:54 PM
Welcome to the Rights Management Services discussion forum. Here you can discuss all matters relating to Windows Rights Management Services (RMS on Windows Server 2003) and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) in Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012. We’re providing this forum to give you a place to post questions you might have about RMS, to give you the opportunity to share your valuable experience with others, and to receive your feedback about RMS.
Because this forum is specifically focused on Rights Management Services in Windows Server, posts that are about other issues will be referred to more appropriate forums and possibly removed altogether. If you’re not sure if this is the right forum for your question, please go to http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/default.mspx to see if there’s a forum that more closely matches your needs.
A note about forum supportBrad Mahugh - MSFT Thursday, April 25, 2013 7:01 PM
Just a reminder, TechNet Forums support is intended to offer limited support for common and known issues. Here is where forum support works well and how it was intended to help:
- If the issue you are experiencing is related to RMS technologies (anything will be moved or possibly deleted)
- If the issue you are experiencing is one that is well known to community members
- If the issue you are experiencing has documented solutions or potential solutions for it available through content published on Microsoft Web sites.
- If the community volunteers (who have a very limited amount of their time to assist other users) can answer your question in a reasonable amount of time.
Forum users should be aware they will be advised to contact Microsoft product support if any one of the following holds true.
- If the configuration details they are involved in are wide-ranging and complex.
- Initial guidance from the forum is unsatisfactory or unable to help you resolve your issue
- You need urgent or specific support for your support incident.
Thanks for your cooperation in using the forums.
Your RMS Forum moderator(s)
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 578Anand - Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:56 AM
- 398Kuldeep Verma Friday, May 17, 2013 5:03 AM
- 030shusta Monday, May 20, 2013 7:28 PM
- 0103JouniPK Saturday, May 18, 2013 9:04 AM
- 051ahmed rehim Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:54 AM
- 256Shaojun Wang Friday, May 17, 2013 3:57 PM
- 3173Scriptfoo34 Sunday, May 05, 2013 6:57 PM
- 0100Kuldeep Verma Friday, May 17, 2013 5:17 AM
- 179exitista Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:44 PM
- 3125exitista Friday, May 10, 2013 8:30 PM
- 192ktskate2 Friday, May 10, 2013 3:56 PM
- 075Nik Ng Monday, May 13, 2013 9:12 AM
- 096Scorpion Freek Saturday, May 11, 2013 1:45 PM
- 7417David Fhu Friday, May 03, 2013 2:13 AM
- 2144HubbleSpace Monday, May 06, 2013 3:22 PM
- 2216Eli9309 Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:54 PM
- 3193mikie1990 Friday, May 03, 2013 8:12 PM
- 099ay12345 Tuesday, May 07, 2013 9:41 PM
- 1137Jude Edward Monday, May 06, 2013 7:11 AM
- 182Dilshan.Saminda Friday, April 27, 2012 7:02 AM