Discussion and questions regarding 3rd-party Integration Packs for System Center Orchestrator
FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions About the ForumWelcome to the System Center Orchestrator forum! This forum is designed to help you find answers to questions about System Center Orchestrator (formerly Opalis Integration Server).
Please note that this forum relates only System Center Orchestrator 2012.
If you have questions about Opalis, please visit the Opalis forums here: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/scinterop
Q: Where can I find more information about the products, technical information and troubleshooting?
A: You can find a number of Orchestrator-related resources from Microsoft and the community on the Opalis / Orchestrator team blog:
Q: Why are some threads locked?
A: When a thread is marked as answered or was not replied to for a long period of time, new posts in that thread may not get recognized and may not get a response. To ensure that new posts get the visbility they need, we lock threads that are marked as answered or where we cannot get a response from the poster within a reasonable period of time, so that any new replies will be done in a new thread and gain immediate attention.
If you have the same issue as mentioned in a previous thread, but the answer provided does not solve your problem, post a new question and refer to the existing thread so we can quickly rule out that issue as the cause of your particular problem. That will speed up the process of getting your problem solved.
Q: How long should I expect to wait for an reply?
A: We typically respond to new questions within 24-48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) depending on when the post occurred. If you need faster response or you have a critical issue, please contact Microsoft Support (http://support.microsoft.com/).
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 102320Kumaresan Lakshmanan Monday, July 02, 2012 6:43 AM
- 029Mateusznik Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:41 PM
Live Q&A with System Center Experts - Bring your 3rd Party Integration Questions! (Microsoft Virtual Academy)Symon Perriman MSFT Monday, May 13, 2013 7:45 AM
- 1134Mateusznik Tuesday, April 30, 2013 3:12 PM
- 078Mateusznik Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:01 PM
- 061Mateusznik Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:58 PM
- 1148Ashok Reddy Kasireddy Monday, April 15, 2013 6:40 AM
Can we use SCOM as the central monitoring tool and then integrate with EMC performance manager to monitor storage and IP Monitor and PRTG tools to monitor the network?Ashok Reddy Kasireddy Monday, April 15, 2013 8:45 AM
- 1173Oliver Adams Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:22 AM
- 8275Scott - IP1 Monday, March 11, 2013 11:32 PM
- 1352Gayathri Kandukuri Monday, March 04, 2013 2:40 PM
- 0263Symon Perriman MSFT Friday, March 08, 2013 9:19 AM
- 3528mohamed_nabil Monday, February 18, 2013 3:39 PM
- 1426mukeshag80 Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:50 PM
- 5748Ted T Hacker Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:19 PM
- 2508netjim66 Friday, February 08, 2013 4:02 PM
- 22707Batuhan Cetin Friday, May 18, 2012 1:49 PM
- 112059kongfupanda Thursday, November 08, 2012 4:06 PM
- 11327Sergiy Martyshko Monday, December 03, 2012 3:16 PM
How does one have *two-way* (READ/WRITE) connection between System Center Server Manager and 3rd Party SQL database using Orchestrator run book?stuckip Monday, November 26, 2012 8:11 PM