Tuesday, April 24, 2012 2:23 PM
when i substract two column contain date+time into a third column like this:
the result is bad:
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 2:41 PM
Mathematical operations are different than the date-time operations.
Please refer: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb862071.aspx
Hope this helps,
Regards, Rohan --Please mark as "Answer" if the post resolve your issue--
- Proposed As Answer by Hemendra AgrawalMicrosoft Community Contributor, Moderator Friday, April 27, 2012 7:46 AM
- Marked As Answer by Lhan HanModerator Thursday, May 03, 2012 3:13 AM
- Unmarked As Answer by Marc FERRIGNO Thursday, May 03, 2012 7:48 AM
- Unproposed As Answer by Steven AndrewsEditor Thursday, May 03, 2012 11:15 AM
Thursday, May 03, 2012 7:42 AM
i try this formula:
and i get this error:
Friday, May 04, 2012 10:55 AMModerator
I have tested it in my environment and it is working. Just follow the same:
- Insert this formula: =TEXT([Created]-[Modified],"H:MM")
- For data type, select “Date and Time”
- For date and time format, select “Date and Time”
- Click OK
Also check the log file if above steps don't work.
Cheers, Hemendra-MCTS "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:55 AM
i always have the same error.