Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:24 PM
Last month, I made a error while I was preparing a Sharepoint farm.
As a result, I installed all my Sharepoint inside my IIS and all option related to IIS was inoperant (Webmail, Remote Web Access, ActiveSync, etc...)
After a few days of work, someone help me rebuild all the access to the IIS except for the Remote Desktop connection.
What happening is:
1) I am able to connect to Remote Web Access (using my NT account)
2) I can see the computers for remote Desktop
3) Selecting our Server, a window ask me for username/password to connect to the computer
4) Progressive bar apprear with the message "Initiating remote connection..." , but never connect !!
5) This happen to any computer, not just the server.
I would like some help to repair the defective connection. I read thread about Remote Desktop problem, but the RD works inside my compagny, but not using the remote Web Access.
Please Help !!!
Thursday, March 07, 2013 9:42 AM
You have not said which version of SBS you are using?
But for repairing a SBS server there are specific repair guides, this is because everything with SBS is highly integrated so changing one think could damage others.
Maybe these guides will help you in the right direction:
SBS 2008 Repair Guide: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/sbs-2008-repair-guide(v=ws.10).aspx
SBS 2011 Repair Guide: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg697169.aspx
Friday, March 08, 2013 2:55 AM
I tough my my title was clear enough: it's said SBS2011 Standard.
I'll take a look at the repair guide that you mentioned and see if that help...