Friday, January 18, 2013 2:08 PM
Sorry again, I made a project SSIS really easy, to transfer data from db to xml. Ok, it works. I saved as web.dtsx. I can recall from SSIS. Everything ok. But if I use Management Studio connecting to Integration Service I cannot see this and the other project. I'm getting crazy with the director of this project ( the cube as well)...any suggestion? Thanks
- Edited by DIEGOCTN Friday, January 18, 2013 2:15 PM
Friday, January 18, 2013 2:32 PMModerator
Friday, January 18, 2013 2:56 PMSorry, do you mean deploy in the toolbar? Yes, absoluteley.
Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:51 AMModerator
Have you deploy the SSIS package to the SQL Server? Please verify the following steps to deploy SSIS package to SQL Server:
1. Open the deployment folder on the target computer.
2. Double-click the manifest file, <project name>.SSISDeploymentManifest, to start the Package Installation Wizard.
3. On the Deploy SSIS Packages page, select the SQL Server deployment option.
4. Optionally, select Validate packages after installation to validate packages after they are installed on the target server.
5. On the Specify Target SQL Server page, specify the instance of SQL Server to install the packages to and select an authentication mode. If you select SQL Server Authentication, you must provide a user name and a password.
6. On the Select Installation Folder page, specify the folder in the file system for the package dependencies that will be installed.
7. If the package includes configurations, you can edit configurations by updating values in the Value list on the Configure Packages page.
8. If you elected to validate packages after installation, view the validation results of the deployed packages.
For more information about package deployment, please see: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms137900(v=sql.100).aspx
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Eileen ZhaoMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Wednesday, January 30, 2013 8:27 AM