Monday, December 31, 2012 4:15 AM
I have some requirement to create ssrs report.
who to create ssrs report when click on drill down report beside chart report will visiable depending what evere i am clicking the drill down item i want get that detail in chart report....
who i will get drill down second level and depend chart report in same report..
Monday, December 31, 2012 4:49 AM
You are actually asking about drill through
Here are example of how to do drill down reports:
On clicking on field if you want to open a new report(chart report) then create a separate report for chart and use the action feature of SSRS to go chart report from actual report:
Please use Marked as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.
- Edited by Eswararao C Monday, December 31, 2012 4:50 AM
Monday, December 31, 2012 5:17 AM
Thanks for gave replay.
drill down report level
first level country:
second level state
when ever i will cilck the country then i want to show drill down and related chart in same report .
when ever i will cilck the state then i want to show drill down and related chart in same report .
Monday, December 31, 2012 6:22 AM
See this link
Hope this will help you !!!
Monday, December 31, 2012 7:07 AM
As your need , you can create chart in columns of group and subgroup as:
Please take a look on these useful link:
and for create drill down char:
Regards Avanish T
Tuesday, January 01, 2013 7:46 AMModerator
I have tested it on my environment, the steps below are for your reference.
- Design a chart report to display the detail data.
- Drag a matrix control to the design surface.
- Drag the chart to the column.
- Drag state to the first column and then add a parent for the state field. Parent group is country field.
- Right click state in the Row Groups pane and select Group Properties.
- Go to Visibility tab and check “Hide” and “Display can be toggled by this report item”, then select “Country” in the drop-down list.
The report looks like below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
TechNet Community Support