Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:52 AM
Can anyone help me to achieve below layout in SSRS?
Actual Data1 Count1 1 Count 2 2 Total 3 Data2 Count1 1 Count 2 2 Total 3 Data3 Count1 1 Count 2 2 Total 3 Data4 Count1 1 Count 2 2 Total 3 Data5 Count1 1 Count 2 2 Total 3 Total Count1 5 Count 2 10
In the above layout, the middle column has fixed headers with a sub total and finally has a Grand total. Which control can be used to achive this format? Because the middle column contains fixed labels.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:20 AM
If count1 and Count2 are measures then you can achieve using matrix
If it is 2008 or above then you do like this
1. Add a matrix
2. Add Data fileld to rows
3. Add Column after datafield column
4. Drag first measure count1 to matrix
5. Right click on data cell and add row below inside group and select second measure count2
6. Right clicko n data cell and add row below inside group and give expression for datacell as sum(fields!count1.value)+sum(Fields!count2.value)
5. Manually enter the column values like count1, count2 and total
Done. Here is an example i have done
if it is 2005 then it is easier:
1. add matrix to the report
2. drag data to columns field
3. drag count1 to data fields
4. Drag count2 to data fields and make it is place below first measure
5. Then add row and give an exprssion for total sum(count1)+sum(count2) and columns field add total hardcoded
Please don't forget to Marked as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful. It will helpful to other users.