Sunday, February 03, 2013 11:07 PM
I created a new report and for this i chose the blank report and added the fields to the blank page by dragging them. In this report i have added a sub report as well. The main report has around 10 columns but for convenience sake i'm just mentioning three columns. Customerid,Customer name and Customer amount. I have a paramter on Customer id and the same paramter for the sub report. The problem i'm hvaing is when i enter the customer id and click on view report in the main report and the subreport it displays the customer id but for some reason the Customer name and the customer amount in the mail report are showing the first value from the dataset. Please need help.
Monday, February 04, 2013 5:03 AM
Check if the layout of the report, in the table the field format
if it this then change it to
Please don't forget to Marked as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful. It will helpful to other users.
Monday, February 04, 2013 2:26 PM
Thanks EswaRao. I fixwed the issue. Here is what i did. I deleted the expression field and in its place i clicked on theinsert from the ribbon, clicked on selected the list and dragged it down next to the field. Now i dragged the field from the dataset and placed it inside the list, now i went to the tablix properties and created a filter. I repeated this for all the fields.
- Marked As Answer by Novicessrs Monday, February 04, 2013 2:26 PM