Friday, February 01, 2013 8:52 AM
I was installing Windows 8 Pro with the help of
Download Upgrade Assistant
Now the issue is I have paid the money and the download failed.
Need to know the support email address for the same.
Since removing and again installing the Assistant will charge same amount and will give new product key...
Please guide me...
- Moved by Nicholas LiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Monday, February 04, 2013 3:59 AM
Monday, February 04, 2013 4:46 AMModerator
Please contact Microsoft Support for help:
Thanks. Hope the issue will be resolved soon!
TechNet Community Support
Monday, February 04, 2013 2:54 PM
1. First navigate to"%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft" delete this folder WebSetup
2. Now go this page https://www.mswos.com/
3. Fill the form and enter, now in the Windows order summary page.
4. At the bottom you will find a download link click on it
5. Once download complete start the set up
6. When prompted for serial,enter your key
7. Continue to end and complete your upgrade download.
- Marked As Answer by Nicholas LiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Monday, February 25, 2013 2:51 AM