General discussion group for Service Manager.
System Center 2012 - Service Manager SP1 links and info
System Center 2012 SP1 trial (this includes SCSM and is used to patch SCSM2012 RTM to SP1 - there are no separate SP1 patch)
Service Manager 2012 SP1 VHDs
Mgmt. server: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36427
DW server: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36425
Service Manager 2012 SP1 Authoring Tool
Service Manager 2012 SP1 documentation
Read online: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh305220.aspx
Orchestrator IPs for SC2012 SP1
Take a look at the documentation around upgrading your environment:
Also, this blogpost might be helpful:
SCSM 2012 SP1 patchnotes:
Chargeback helps you apply cloud-based pricing on Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) fabric and show that information to customers in order to minimize virtual machine oversubscription and underutilization. Chargeback illustrates how you can use System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1) in a cross-platform environment where you use multiple Service Manager components to achieve your business goals.
In Service Manager, chargeback consists of a new node in the Administration workspace, new OLAP data cubes, and sample Excel reports.
Improved Operations Manager Integration
An System Center 2012 – Operations Manager SP1 agent is automatically installed as part of Service Manager SP1. After Setup completes, you must manually configure the agent for use with the Operations Manager management server. The agent is compatible with System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2, System Center 2012 – Operations Manager, and System Center 2012 – Operations Manager SP1.
To validate that the Operations Manager Agent was installed, open Control Panel and verify that the Operations Manager Agent is present. To manually configure the Operations Manager agent, see Configuring Agents.
SQL Server 2012 Support
All databases used by Service Manager are supported on all editions of SQL Server 2012.
Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8 Support
All Service Manager roles, except the Self-Service Portal SharePoint web parts, are supported on all editions of Windows Server 2012.
Windows 8 is supported for the Service Manager console and for end-users accessing the Self-Service Portal.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 1012626Travis Wright MSFT Tuesday, January 12, 2010 6:56 PM
- 2520290Vladimir BakhmetyevMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, February 06, 2009 10:10 AM
- 476Marc Lopez Monday, May 13, 2013 5:23 AM
- 6186JanzaH2007 Tuesday, May 07, 2013 8:58 PM
- 035x Ahmed Ali 19 hours 25 minutes ago
- 461Herb Winhoven Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:42 PM
- 054subarusyd Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:39 AM
- 275axionjaxion Friday, May 17, 2013 11:49 AM
- 20422Herb Winhoven Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:25 PM
- 047Marcel Hager Friday, May 17, 2013 9:44 PM
- 043DonDraper60 Friday, May 17, 2013 9:30 PM
- 050BumbleBB360 Friday, May 17, 2013 6:26 PM
- 81955Micheli Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:37 PM
- 143AlanByrneIT Friday, May 17, 2013 10:48 AM
- 045Stefan Johner Friday, May 17, 2013 1:11 PM
- 364tamrep Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:08 AM
- 8103Nacho OllerMVPMonday, May 13, 2013 8:41 AM
- 053Robert Ryan UK Friday, May 17, 2013 9:55 AM
- 049ButtyT Friday, May 17, 2013 9:05 AM
- 395971DjKg Monday, February 06, 2012 2:02 PM
- 6349Jerry Fougere Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:48 PM
- 149Herb Winhoven Friday, May 17, 2013 12:35 AM