Wednesday, May 23, 2012 5:28 PM
just getting started ........decided to do a Active directory drawing
- Moved by Max MengMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Thursday, May 24, 2012 2:38 AM Moving to a more appropriate forum (From:Office IT Pro General Discussions)
Thursday, May 24, 2012 2:50 AMModerator
In Visio 2010, we can resize the shapes by dragging them until they are the size that we want:
- Select all the shapes that you want to resize.
- Drag a selection handle until the shape is the size that you want.
Learn more: Select, move, resize, and rotate shapes
TechNet Community Support
Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:20 AM
As max pointed out you can resize using the shape handles for a quick fix. Another method is to use the 'size & position' window.
1. select the view tab
2. select the task panes (the little arrow)
3. select 'size & position'
This comes in handy when you want to select multiple shapes and make them all the same size.
If this answer solves your problem, please check Mark as Answered. If this answer helps, please click the Vote as Helpful button. Al Edlund Visio MVP
- Marked As Answer by Max MengMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Tuesday, May 29, 2012 6:21 AM