Monday, November 12, 2012 12:22 AM
hi ive been geting bsod 10d after playing games for a bit on my computer.i checked my dump files and it says its caused by Wdf01000.sys+13b77 file aswell as ntoskrnel.exe+9385.
- Intel Core i5-2320 Dual Core Desktop Processor
- 6GB PC3-12800 DDR3 Memory
- 2TB 7200rpm SATA Hard Drive
- 16x DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Burner
- Intel HD Graphics 2000 Integrated Graphics
- Intel HDA 7.1 Audio Support
- Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless
- Four USB 3.0, Four USB 2.0, HDMI, VGA, 19-in-1 Card Reader
- Windows 7 Home Premium
Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:40 AMModerator
Thank you for the post.
In order to help you solve the issues, I need your dumpfile.
Please post a copy of your dumpfile as a shared file to your Sky Drive with a link here.
For advice on how to configure your system to create dump files please read:
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Juke ChouMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:17 PM