Sunday, October 07, 2012 7:54 AM
Sunday, October 07, 2012 2:03 PM
It can be. Crash - does it mean bluescreen?
Please check for updates for both graphic card driver and Modern Warfare. It could solve your problem.
- Edited by MStoppl Sunday, October 07, 2012 2:04 PM
Sunday, October 07, 2012 2:10 PM
It is not exactly blue screen, but just that the system hangs, and the only way I can recover is to manually restart the system.
I think I have seen this problem recurring even after recently updating my graphics card drivers from the manufacturer.
Sunday, October 07, 2012 2:13 PM
If you have downloaded it from manufacturer's site:
1) Open Control panel and then Device manager, open graphic card driver, go to Driver tab and use Rollback option to restore previous driver version
If you have installed driver using Windows/Microsoft Update
2) visit manufacturer's site to download a newest version of a driver. If it is not available, rollback a driver.
- Edited by MStoppl Sunday, October 07, 2012 2:14 PM
Monday, October 08, 2012 7:23 AMModerator
I suggest you try the following steps:
1. Update BIOS and the drivers.
2. Boot into Safe Mode and Clean Boot Mode and test the issue again.
Hope this helps
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Leo HuangMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Thursday, October 18, 2012 9:04 AM