Friday, March 01, 2013 4:35 PM
We have a problem with Internet Explore and our economic software.
Our economic software crash when open IE9 and manipulate with them.
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ABRAG4.EXE
Application Version: 126.96.36.199
Application Timestamp: 2a425e19
Fault Module Name: ieframe.DLL
Fault Module Version: 9.0.8112.16464
Fault Module Timestamp: 50ec98f5
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000f05a7
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
Locale ID: 1029
Additional Information 1: 0f48
Additional Information 2: 0f48dc54425a13ac4a7364974a3266fc
Additional Information 3: e229
Additional Information 4: e22985eb71b5c7b877b80bd434cf8488
With IE8 application did't crash but show application error "Access violation at address xxxxxxxx in module 'ieframe.DLL'. Read of address xxxxxxxx"
It's happend on diferent HW, same problem is in VDI. We are using roaming profile for users.
Any idea what can be wrong or how to debbug ? This problem start at Jan 2013.
Tuesday, March 05, 2013 3:12 AMModerator
Before moving on, please help confirm the followings:
1. Did you install any third party software recently?
2. Did you scan your computer with security software (such as Spybot, Ad-Aware)? If not, please try to scan the computer first.
3. Does the issue only occur on certain folder or any folders?
4. When did the issue occurred?
Meanwhile, please try the following:
1. Reset Internet Explorer settings and see how it works.
2. Test issue in Clean Boot mode and Safe Mode with networking
3. Perform a system restore
4. Use System File Checker tool to scan system files
Hope this helps.
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Vincent Wang-MCSCMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Monday, March 11, 2013 2:15 AM