Use this forum to discuss application compatibility in Windows 7 and the Application Compatibility Toolkit.
MED-V removes application compatibility road blocks to Windows 7
Ready for Windows 7: Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) 5.5
Inventory, assess, and prepare your applications for Windows 7! ACT 5.5 allows you to assess Windows 7 and IE8 compatibility, control information sent to the Compatibility Exchange, and label data collection packages by role. Want the inside scoop? Check out this Springboard Series blog interview with Jeremy Chapman, Windows Senior Product Manager.
You can download ACT 5.5 here.
Windows 7 Compatibility CenterFind Windows 7 compatibility status for thousands of applications and direct links to updates.
Windows 7 Application Compatibility Downloadable list for IT ProsInvestigate the current compatibility status of third party applications using the downloadable Windows 7 Application Compatibility list for IT Pros in XLXS format.
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 4.0 AvailableDetermine if your applications are compatibile with Windows 7 - Details about the MAP toolkit can be found on this post.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 129Turtle_2_2 3 hours 54 minutes ago
- 135Anthony Hogan 6 hours 10 minutes ago
- 038pdesio 13 hours 1 minutes ago
- 144Vijay Kapadnis 22 hours 21 minutes ago
- 043Yash-V 21 hours 12 minutes ago
- 246James Yang (SIS) Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:10 AM
- 146PeggyBrodzinski Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:16 PM
- 036ألوان Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:33 AM
- 2663Soladis Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:08 PM
- 038mknabster Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:43 PM
- 039mm1957 Wednesday, May 22, 2013 5:08 PM
- 039Simon Ferchaud Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:20 PM
- 163DeSiaMore Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:57 AM
- 299kacsa10000 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:18 PM
- 154StevenCraig84 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:10 PM
- 247Sharif12 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:30 AM
Windows 7 x64 Pro, desktop GUI fails to display correctly, or crashes, when High RAM load, and even after. HW changed, same issue. Please Help.Alex_24 Saturday, January 26, 2013 1:37 PM
- 153juanhernandez78 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:57 PM
- 2134Bugai.Dima Friday, May 17, 2013 8:00 AM
When the file is saved in the windows 7, I want to save the detailed description with the file name by the text fileNoah1234 Friday, May 17, 2013 5:44 AM