Use this forum to discuss application compatibility in Windows 7 and the Application Compatibility Toolkit.
MED-V removes application compatibility road blocks to Windows 7
Ready for Windows 7: Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) 5.5
Inventory, assess, and prepare your applications for Windows 7! ACT 5.5 allows you to assess Windows 7 and IE8 compatibility, control information sent to the Compatibility Exchange, and label data collection packages by role. Want the inside scoop? Check out this Springboard Series blog interview with Jeremy Chapman, Windows Senior Product Manager.
You can download ACT 5.5 here.
Windows 7 Compatibility CenterFind Windows 7 compatibility status for thousands of applications and direct links to updates.
Windows 7 Application Compatibility Downloadable list for IT ProsInvestigate the current compatibility status of third party applications using the downloadable Windows 7 Application Compatibility list for IT Pros in XLXS format.
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 4.0 AvailableDetermine if your applications are compatibile with Windows 7 - Details about the MAP toolkit can be found on this post.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 1103Bugai.Dima Friday, May 17, 2013 8:00 AM
When the file is saved in the windows 7, I want to save the detailed description with the file name by the text fileNoah1234 Friday, May 17, 2013 5:44 AM
- 147Dadio52 Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:43 PM
- 163YOUNESD Saturday, May 18, 2013 6:33 AM
- 2159Ray.Zhao Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:01 PM
- 3246925C_Thakar Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:11 PM
- 169PatKea82 Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:04 PM
- 2267usncahill Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:54 AM
Win7 x64 Command & Conquer Generals does not work in any compatability mode or with XP virtual machinemodemfun Wednesday, July 01, 2009 12:45 AM
- 2652572tonglu1 Saturday, February 13, 2010 1:39 AM
- 179IT Test Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:46 PM
- 185Zneb16 Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:43 AM
- 3174eliassmith02 Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:55 AM
- 171venkataGanitala Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:43 AM
- 2235troye23 Wednesday, May 01, 2013 8:19 PM
Platform Update for Windows 7 x64 (KB2670838) problems with Windows Media Player and Windows Media Centerfg2001 Monday, May 13, 2013 2:58 AM
- 286Asad Abbas Malik Friday, May 10, 2013 9:11 PM
- 1111mrhaboy Saturday, May 11, 2013 1:27 AM
- 1119kkmidco Saturday, May 11, 2013 12:04 PM
A one-month old frustrating problem(error):- 'Not Responding' and Dead Slow speed on Windows Internet ExplorerNajme Razavi Saturday, May 11, 2013 7:34 PM