Use this forum to discuss application compatibility in Windows 7 and the Application Compatibility Toolkit.
MED-V removes application compatibility road blocks to Windows 7
Ready for Windows 7: Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) 5.5
Inventory, assess, and prepare your applications for Windows 7! ACT 5.5 allows you to assess Windows 7 and IE8 compatibility, control information sent to the Compatibility Exchange, and label data collection packages by role. Want the inside scoop? Check out this Springboard Series blog interview with Jeremy Chapman, Windows Senior Product Manager.
You can download ACT 5.5 here.
Windows 7 Compatibility CenterFind Windows 7 compatibility status for thousands of applications and direct links to updates.
Windows 7 Application Compatibility Downloadable list for IT ProsInvestigate the current compatibility status of third party applications using the downloadable Windows 7 Application Compatibility list for IT Pros in XLXS format.
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 4.0 AvailableDetermine if your applications are compatibile with Windows 7 - Details about the MAP toolkit can be found on this post.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 016Yash-V 52 minutes ago
- 020Vijay Kapadnis 2 hours 1 minutes ago
- 238James Yang (SIS) Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:10 AM
- 136PeggyBrodzinski 15 hours 15 minutes ago
- 030ألوان 5 hours 58 minutes ago
- 2656Soladis Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:08 PM
- 032mknabster 13 hours 48 minutes ago
- 035mm1957 17 hours 23 minutes ago
- 035Simon Ferchaud 18 hours 11 minutes ago
- 158DeSiaMore Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:57 AM
- 295kacsa10000 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:18 PM
- 149StevenCraig84 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:10 PM
- 242Sharif12 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:30 AM
Windows 7 x64 Pro, desktop GUI fails to display correctly, or crashes, when High RAM load, and even after. HW changed, same issue. Please Help.Alex_24 Saturday, January 26, 2013 1:37 PM
- 148juanhernandez78 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:57 PM
- 2130Bugai.Dima Friday, May 17, 2013 8:00 AM
When the file is saved in the windows 7, I want to save the detailed description with the file name by the text fileNoah1234 Friday, May 17, 2013 5:44 AM
- 162Dadio52 Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:43 PM
- 176YOUNESD Saturday, May 18, 2013 6:33 AM
- 2235Ray.Zhao Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:01 PM