Use this forum to discuss application compatibility in Windows 7 and the Application Compatibility Toolkit.
MED-V removes application compatibility road blocks to Windows 7
Ready for Windows 7: Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) 5.5
Inventory, assess, and prepare your applications for Windows 7! ACT 5.5 allows you to assess Windows 7 and IE8 compatibility, control information sent to the Compatibility Exchange, and label data collection packages by role. Want the inside scoop? Check out this Springboard Series blog interview with Jeremy Chapman, Windows Senior Product Manager.
You can download ACT 5.5 here.
Windows 7 Compatibility CenterFind Windows 7 compatibility status for thousands of applications and direct links to updates.
Windows 7 Application Compatibility Downloadable list for IT ProsInvestigate the current compatibility status of third party applications using the downloadable Windows 7 Application Compatibility list for IT Pros in XLXS format.
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 4.0 AvailableDetermine if your applications are compatibile with Windows 7 - Details about the MAP toolkit can be found on this post.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 010mknabster 1 hour 21 minutes ago
- 018PeggyBrodzinski 2 hours 48 minutes ago
- 016mm1957 4 hours 56 minutes ago
- 017Simon Ferchaud 5 hours 45 minutes ago
- 255DeSiaMore Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:57 AM
- 123James Yang (SIS) 11 hours 55 minutes ago
- 287kacsa10000 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 1:18 PM
- 144StevenCraig84 23 hours 54 minutes ago
- 239Sharif12 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:30 AM
Windows 7 x64 Pro, desktop GUI fails to display correctly, or crashes, when High RAM load, and even after. HW changed, same issue. Please Help.Alex_24 Saturday, January 26, 2013 1:37 PM
- 146juanhernandez78 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:57 PM
- 2126Bugai.Dima Friday, May 17, 2013 8:00 AM
When the file is saved in the windows 7, I want to save the detailed description with the file name by the text fileNoah1234 Friday, May 17, 2013 5:44 AM
- 160Dadio52 Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:43 PM
- 175YOUNESD Saturday, May 18, 2013 6:33 AM
- 2216Ray.Zhao Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:01 PM
- 3247114C_Thakar Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:11 PM
- 183PatKea82 Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:04 PM
- 2284usncahill Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:54 AM
Win7 x64 Command & Conquer Generals does not work in any compatability mode or with XP virtual machinemodemfun Wednesday, July 01, 2009 12:45 AM