Use this forum to discuss application compatibility in Windows 7 and the Application Compatibility Toolkit.
MED-V removes application compatibility road blocks to Windows 7
Ready for Windows 7: Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) 5.5
Inventory, assess, and prepare your applications for Windows 7! ACT 5.5 allows you to assess Windows 7 and IE8 compatibility, control information sent to the Compatibility Exchange, and label data collection packages by role. Want the inside scoop? Check out this Springboard Series blog interview with Jeremy Chapman, Windows Senior Product Manager.
You can download ACT 5.5 here.
Windows 7 Compatibility CenterFind Windows 7 compatibility status for thousands of applications and direct links to updates.
Windows 7 Application Compatibility Downloadable list for IT ProsInvestigate the current compatibility status of third party applications using the downloadable Windows 7 Application Compatibility list for IT Pros in XLXS format.
Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit 4.0 AvailableDetermine if your applications are compatibile with Windows 7 - Details about the MAP toolkit can be found on this post.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
Windows 7 x64 Pro, desktop GUI fails to display correctly, or crashes, when High RAM load, and even after. HW changed, same issue. Please Help.Alex_24 Saturday, January 26, 2013 1:37 PM
- 031StevenCraig84 10 hours 15 minutes ago
- 133juanhernandez78 14 hours 29 minutes ago
- 135Sharif12 23 hours 55 minutes ago
- 173kacsa10000 19 hours 8 minutes ago
- 043DeSiaMore 22 hours 28 minutes ago
- 2123Bugai.Dima Friday, May 17, 2013 8:00 AM
When the file is saved in the windows 7, I want to save the detailed description with the file name by the text fileNoah1234 Friday, May 17, 2013 5:44 AM
- 157Dadio52 Sunday, May 19, 2013 7:43 PM
- 172YOUNESD Saturday, May 18, 2013 6:33 AM
- 2192Ray.Zhao Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:01 PM
- 3247050C_Thakar Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:11 PM
- 180PatKea82 Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:04 PM
- 2278usncahill Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:54 AM
Win7 x64 Command & Conquer Generals does not work in any compatability mode or with XP virtual machinemodemfun Wednesday, July 01, 2009 12:45 AM
- 2652633tonglu1 Saturday, February 13, 2010 1:39 AM
- 185IT Test Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:46 PM
- 192Zneb16 Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:43 AM
- 3194eliassmith02 Tuesday, May 14, 2013 3:55 AM
- 177venkataGanitala Wednesday, May 15, 2013 5:43 AM