Monday, September 14, 2009 10:07 PMI want to create a shortcut when I click it, it will bring the the Task Scheduler connecting to another PC, how can I do that in 7?
I used to be able to do that on XP.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 9:22 AMModerator
Let's perform the steps below to see if this is the shortcut you would like to have:
1. Go to Start, type MMC, right-click on mmc.exe, click Run as administrator and then click Yes if the User Account Control pops up.
2. In MMC, click File -> Add/Remove snap-ins…
3. Find Task Scheduler on the Available snap-ins list -> click Add button.
4. Choose Another computer.
5. Type the computer name or IP address.
6. Click OK.
7. Once the wizard is complete, click OK.
8. Highlight the Task Scheduler we have just created on the left pane.
9. Click File -> Save As… -> type a file name such as "Task" and save it to the Desktop.
Hope it helps.
- Marked As Answer by Jack Hac Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:54 PM
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 2:54 PMThat works perfect, thanks.