Wednesday, January 02, 2013 10:26 AM
I merely want to purchase the disk . when I try to buy it says wrong info
here are my details
Thanks for your order!
This is your receipt - make sure to print or save a copy for your records. If you need to download Windows, write down your new product key and enter it.
Summary of order:-------- Invoice date: 12/18/2012
Windows 8 Pro Product key: xxxxxxx
Seller of Record
To always have the software as physical backup media at hand, order your personal backup DVD now.
- Edited by Spencer XiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:40 AM security problem
- Edited by Spencer XiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:42 AM security problem
- Edited by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Monday, January 07, 2013 3:05 AM Removed PII
- Edited by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Monday, January 07, 2013 3:06 AM Removed PII
Wednesday, January 02, 2013 5:19 PM
There are some thing WRONG with your post:
1. NEVER, NEVER post your product key on the internet!!! You can guarantee it will pirated!!!
2. This is a Windows 7 forum!!
3. This is not the Microsoft Store and has no connection to the Store.
4. You need to contact the Microsoft Store to resolve your problem.
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
- Marked As Answer by Spencer XiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:42 AM