Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:30 AM
I have all my customizations done in win 7 in a new build.
renamed the default user profile
use autounattend.xml to deloy image from meda
NOW, when I log in on new build. the screen resolution + Sound Muted ? (how can I achieve this Everything else has been applied and tested on the new build
Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:32 AMare you asking to adjust the screen resolution and sound or are you stating that these are issues? If its the former then a group policy could help you with both of these, if its the latter then you probably have a driver issue where you applied the image too and need to just update video and sound drivers.
Be kind and Mark as Answer if I helped.
- Marked As Answer by feefe01 Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:04 PM
Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:53 PM
Thanks for your help!
1. I dont think its a driver issues (have be wrong before) Loaded all from Dell Site. Drivers have no errors what so ever and devices work fine...!
2. Certain items dont carry forward on the build, like updates come on, when disabled the build
3. Screen resolution go to its lowest. Event though I have set it the opposite
4. Automatic updates goes back to enabled but was disabled in the default profile
5. not to sure what else at this stage is defaulting back,
do you have gpo solutions to hand to adjust the sound to mute (does that mean the user cant change them, user will need 2 ) and @GPO to set the resolution to max
- Edited by feefe01 Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:55 PM
Sunday, January 20, 2013 8:15 PM
Well, to be honest the drivers are wrong, So I am updating them now and will report back after I hae captured the image again.,!!
I will keep y0u posted mate
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:30 AMModerator