Saturday, February 20, 2010 1:08 PMI m trying to install Arabic language pack but whenever i tried it goes to windows update and then give me an error...
can anyone help me to sort out this issue?
Saturday, February 20, 2010 1:30 PMAny information about the error (f.e. Errorcode #)?
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers.” (Thomas J. Watson, Sr.)
Saturday, February 20, 2010 2:27 PMtry to download separately Arabic: windows6.1-kb972813-x86-ar-sa_210ccc96338a1ff683803eb4034e5f53d6d54c97.exe for 32bits
for 64bits its: Arabic: windows6.1-kb972813-x64-ar-sa_aaac936bd625c12b607dffea19fab8be9cfa28f6.exe
tell about the rror to check whaths the problem.
I want to be a MVP! | Computer Technician
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 2:22 AMModerator
I would like to suggest you disable antivirus program and run Windows Update to install the language pack in Clean Boot.
If the issue persists, would you please send me more information for analyzing. For your convenience, I have created a workspace for you. You can upload the information files to the following link. (Please choose "Send Files to Microsoft")
Note: Due to differences in text formatting with various email clients, the workspace link above may appear to be broken. Please be sure to include all text between '(' and ')' when typing or copying the workspace link into your browser. Meanwhile, please note that files uploaded for more than 72 hours will be deleted automatically. Please ensure to notify me timely after you have uploaded the files. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Press the Windows key and the R key at the same time, type: %windir% and press Enter.
2. Locate a file named "WindowsUpdate.log" and send it to us.
1. Click “Start”, type in “msinfo32” (without quotation marks) in the Search bar and then press Enter.
2. Choose “Save” from the File menu and save it as an NFO file.
3. Find the file, right-click on this file, click "Send To", and click "Compressed (zipped) Folder".
4. Send the compressed file to us.
Arthur Li - MSFT
- Marked As Answer by Arthur_LiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Monday, March 01, 2010 1:50 AM