Tuesday, June 12, 2012 10:35 AMHi i bought windows ultimate edition online from microsoft site. I have received the DVD but i am not in the country rite now. Can i download the software from the internet.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:09 PM
Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit: http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-59463.iso
Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit: http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-59465.iso
After downloading the .iso file use ImgBurn or Gear ISO to create a bootable DVD.
Create a Bootable Windows 7 DVD using the .ISO file
Burning a Windows 7 ISO File on a DVD
ImgBurn - In addtion to supporting the creation of Cds/DVDs from .ISO files,
it supports a wide range of other image file formats, and it's free.
(BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, MDS, NRG, PDI and ISO)
Screen shots to help you use ImgBurn: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=screenshots
Burning ISO Images with ImgBurn article: http://neosmart.net/wiki/display/G/Burning+ISO+Images+with+ImgBurn
Note: Always use DVD+R media and the slowest burn speed (4x or 6x) if offered a choice.
====================== Keyless Install ================================
How to perform a 'Keyless Install' of Windows:
Boot from the Windows 7 DVD disc you created and start the installation process.
After you enter user name and password you will be asked to: 'Type your Windows product key', do not enter a key.
Also located just below the box where you would enter the key is a box with a check mark to 'Automatically activate Windows when I am online', remove the check mark and click 'Next'.
You will now have a 30 day grace period in which to activate Windows.
During this 30 day grace period you can try resolving your problems.
After you are satisfied all problems have been resovled then activate Windows.
====================== Device Drivers =================================
Go to your computer manufacture's support web site and check for Windows 7 drivers for your specific model number.
If there are Windows 7 drivers, then download to a folder on your hard drive and install all of them, starting with the Motherboard/chipset drivers, SATA, LAN, Audio, USB, Graphics, Webcam, Etc., and so on.
List of Computer Manufacturer's support sites:
Tips for fixing common driver problems
Check the Graphics card manufacture's download site for the most recent Windows 7 drivers for your card.
================== How to Activate Windows 7 by Internet ==============
1) Click Start and in the Seach box type: Activate
2) Click on the 'Activate Windows' option at the top of the list
3) Click on 'Activate Windows online now'
4) Enter your 25 character product key (not case sensitive)
5) Click 'Next' and wait for the key to be verified.
Alternate Method - Reaching a real person:
1) Click Start, and in the Search box type: slui.exe 4
2) Next press the 'ENTER' key
3) Select your 'Country' from the list.
4) Choose the 'Phone Activation' option.
5) Stay on the phone *** do not select/press any options *** and wait for a person to help you.
6) Explain your problem clearly to the support person.
7) The support person should give you a confirmation ID, copy it down on paper,
8) Verify the ID is correct by reading back to the support person.
9) Enter the ID number and click 'Next' to finish the activation process.
Microsoft Activation Centers Worldwide Telephone Numbers:
(This site is for Volume License Activation but if you call they will help you)
The phone number you called does not work:
Microsoft Wordwide contacts: http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/default.aspx
Activation and registration of a Microsoft product
Windows activation: (888) 571-2048
J W Stuart: http://www.pagestart.com
Never be afraid to ask. This forum has some of the best people in the world available to help.
Thursday, June 14, 2012 8:44 AMModerator
Please contact Microsoft Store Sales and Support for help.
TechNet Community Support
Wednesday, December 26, 2012 7:54 AM
thanks you very much
you can visit:
- Edited by huynh votuyen Wednesday, December 26, 2012 8:00 AM