Thursday, February 23, 2012 12:21 PM
HP Color Laserjet CM2320 MPF - scanner installation error.
i have big problem with this pritner named "HP Color Laserjet CM2320 MPF" P/N: CC436A
2. I installed it on the pc1, but in firsth time it was write an error ( with both drivers):
3. So i try restart pc an i tried it second one. I succeeded.
4. So i tried it on the pc2. It was same eror as on the picture 1.
So i click on the details after automatic uninstallation, picture here:
5. So i try it on the pc3 - same error.
6. Our printer is connected to corporate LAN, so i disconnecting it an i try the install it by USB, intallation was founding printer by usb but it was failed (3x tried). But i had not panic because installation was ended with err. So i tried scanning by USB from pc3 and i was OK. So i had good idea. I tried connect printer to the lan (disconnect from USB) and i tried change PORT from USB to IP. Scan was write some "machine was not founded" .
What is the problem? I founded some sollutions here, but it is not functionally, i tried many tricks. Please repair the errors in your software, or tell me anyone some functionally sollution. On the some pcs it is ok and on the antoher is not ok, same HW, same SW. Thank you.
PS: system - Windows 7 32bit enterprise
Thursday, February 23, 2012 1:42 PMYou should be contacting HP Technical Support for this problem: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
- Marked As Answer by Juke ChouMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Friday, March 02, 2012 8:01 AM