Sunday, January 06, 2013 4:34 AM
I still cannot find a solution for this problem. I followed the suggested solution but the problem still persist.
- Windows 7 Pro 64 bit
- Brother (printer) connected by USB cable
- All configuration on the Remote Desktop Connection is set up correctly.
- Windows Server 2003
- Rent Manager software
When we try to print from the Rent Manager software, printer is not there. There is no way to add the printer on the Remote Desktop machine. We have no control.
Monday, January 07, 2013 2:59 AMModerator
In order to help you address the issue efficiently, I would like suggest you post the issue to Windows Server forum for further help.
Also, I found a similar case, you can refer the solution from the link below and check if it helps.
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Spencer XiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Monday, January 14, 2013 6:20 AM
Wednesday, January 09, 2013 4:28 AM
Thank you for replying.
1. I'm not sure how is this apply to Server because I don't have control to the other side (remote desktop machine).
2. The suggested link you provided does not apply to my problem. Since i don't have any control to that machine that i'm connected to. All i see is the application i use to do my work. When i trying to print from that application, it will not see my printer. However it gives the "add printer" option. I tried to connected via "//server/printer" and it's not doing it.
Note: i posted my question to the Windows Server forum.