Thursday, December 06, 2012 8:31 AM
I have laptop sony vaio CPU Core I7 Ram 4GB
I have network connection speed 1Gb/s internet connection 4Mb/s
my laptop is working fine form 1 week ago after that network file transfer and internet browsing become very slow if i want to open google.com
its take 1 minutes to open page yahoo.com take 4-5 minutes to open, I do not know what happened with the science is not to make any modification on the network or internet speed or windows or laptop hardware
i make some search on internet and find this command
netsh interface tcp set global autotuning=disabled
netsh interface tcp set global chimney=disabled
netsh interface tcp set global rss=disabled
but this command not fix the problem.can someone help me
Thursday, December 06, 2012 8:57 PM
1. Use network monitor to pinpoint the cause of your problem.
2. Address ISP support for help.
3. Try to change DNS settings in case that name resolution is slow.
Friday, December 07, 2012 4:07 AMModerator
Friday, December 07, 2012 10:39 AM
i have other laptop on network is work fine on network cable no problem switch no problem i have Juniper EX4200 no port security, quality of service
- Edited by Mahmoud helmy Basha Friday, December 07, 2012 10:48 AM
Monday, December 10, 2012 2:13 AMModerator
I would like suggest you try to update the network card to the latest for check.
Also you would get more sense from the article about Fixing Windows 7 Slow Internet.
Hope this helps.
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Spencer XiMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Monday, December 24, 2012 5:14 AM