Saturday, June 16, 2012 9:44 PMHi there, as administrator I can log on to my account but when I click on let's say "remove an account" or anything else that needs administrator approval, it provides me with a window that says the above but the option for yes is not available. How can I get the option back? I am running Windows 7.
Sunday, June 17, 2012 9:07 AM
1. Is thisi new or older installation?
2. Which administrator account do you use? The buil-in or the first account created during final configuration steps?
3. What is exact response of system?
4. Are there any traces in Event log?
5. Hope you use antivirus program and update it very often.
Monday, June 18, 2012 8:35 AMModerator
- Marked As Answer by Sabrina ShenModerator Friday, June 29, 2012 9:12 AM