Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:16 PMIs there a way to create multiple users in a Virtual PC running Windows XP on one Windows 7 user? Each user would have their own workspace in the Virtual PC but can access the same virtual hard drive.
- Edited by Avabar Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:19 PM
Thursday, January 26, 2012 11:27 PM
That is what Windows Terminal Services provides or you might consider VDI.
You can't get a multiple users accessing the same VM. You would need to have a unique XP VM for each concurrent user.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:26 AM
Based on my knowledge, you could achieve your purpose by following method.
Open the Windows XP Mode and create a new user account with a password.
1. In XP mode, click start button, then click Control Panel.
2. Select User Account in the this panel.
3. Then click Create a new account and type a name of the new account (for example: Test).
4. Choose the Account type, click Create Account.
5. In User account, please click the new account and Create a password.
If the new user account will be auto log on when running XP mode, please go to Credential Manager in Windows 7 and delete the Credentials of the new account and check the result.