Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:06 AM
I have a problem with my clients which is joined to domain and network printer. We have a lot of printers in our office that has the JetDirect (NIC).
When I joined a client to domain, and when the users have a printer request, the program which is sent a print request hanging and that it and
when I join this client to WORKGROUP, the printer request do this job very well! I do some troubleshooting in this situation and does not work for
1. I changed the windows for client.
2. I joined client to WORKGROUP and again joining to domain!
3. I uninstalled the driver for printer on a client and again install it
4. I changed the printer IP!
5. I changed the configuration of user profile in Active Directory!
6. I have this problem in all client which is join to domain at all!
Sunday, January 20, 2013 6:17 AM
These typical problems are solved usually by process monitor.
Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:01 AM
Thank you Mr. Khairoddin
I try to do your solution and I hope it will work.
Sunday, January 20, 2013 9:32 AM
I do your solution but the problem is still be on the client. so this is not the solution.
could you speak farsi? and could you send an email to me?
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:39 AM
This is the answer of my problem. I should upgrading my printer firmware. Just it
- Marked As Answer by LenovoW510 Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:39 AM