Friday, February 15, 2013 4:50 AM
Little confusion. I have hosted my Visual Studio 2010 server in Hongkong with 50 users terminal Licenses.
Can you please tell me How much License do i need for Visual Studio 2010 1 (Single) or 50 (Fifty) please consider that i have already requested Terminal Licenses for 50 users.
Malik Adeel Imtiaz
Friday, February 15, 2013 12:06 PM
- For licensing questions, I suggest contact Microsoft Licensing Center for detailed explanation. http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/contact-us.aspx
- Please call 1-800-426-9400 (select option 4), Monday through Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. (PST) to speak directly to a Microsoft licensing specialist. Worldwide customers can use the Guide to Worldwide Microsoft Licensing Sites http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/index/worldwide.asp to find contact information in their locations
Regards, Ravikumar P
- Proposed As Answer by Santosh BhandarkarMicrosoft Community Contributor, Moderator Friday, February 15, 2013 4:25 PM
- Marked As Answer by Jeremy_WuMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Monday, February 18, 2013 3:04 AM
- Unmarked As Answer by Malik Adeel Imtiaz Monday, February 18, 2013 4:49 AM
Monday, February 18, 2013 3:07 AMModerator
Monday, February 18, 2013 7:24 AMModerator
In addition, it is recommended to post Visual Studio related questions in our Visual Studio Forums.
Thanks for your understanding.
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Malik Adeel Imtiaz Thursday, February 21, 2013 5:51 AM