Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:25 PM
My english is not the best, but i will try to explain my self.
I have a VM 2008 x64, with 4vCpu and 8G RAM. It's a production server that work 24/7. (2 months old)
a week ago, sudenlly the Ram jumped to 90% use, about 7~7.4G Ram.
The problem is we checked everything :
- procexp - doesn't show any process that take this amount of ram
- procmon on the application - shows nothing suspicios
- the vm performence showed that everything ok, 15% use of memory
- we couldn't open rammap, maybe because the amount of ram he "think" is used.
what king of bug is this ?
Friday, February 08, 2013 3:17 AM
Mostly a hypervisor's bug or a virtual's tool/driver problem. Updated it ?
- Marked As Answer by Cheers ZHANGMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Friday, February 15, 2013 7:14 AM