Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:38 PM
Currently we only approve updates for Windows and Office suite. My question is if there any way we can approve just one update from another product category, e.g. a specific update for Office live, without having WSUS checking all updates for the particular product.
Thanks in advance.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:18 PM
You should be able to import the update
1. Open WSUS console
2. Select "Updates" from the console tree on the left.
3. Click the hyperlink on the right side labeled "Import Updates"
4. It takes you to the MS Update Catalog
5. Search for the update you require and select "Add"
6. Now find your update from the console tree under Updates
7. Configure a policy to deploy it, it will usually show up under "All Updates"
Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:36 PM
Thanks, that works.