Monday, May 07, 2012 2:55 PM
My word 2010 wont open and i received a message to repair it due to click to run. So I repaired it and it was sucessful but now when I try to open word nothing happens....help
Tuesday, May 08, 2012 8:47 AMModerator
Please try run Fix it Tool 30017: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9785450
If the problem still persists, please create a new windows account to resolve this issue:
1. Create a new User Account on the computer.
2. Restart the computer and Login to the new user account.
3. Open the Microsoft Office Starter from "All Programs"
4. Click on Word or Excel
5. The program should start loading all files needed from the Microsoft server.
6. Once all files are loaded, you should be able to access your Microsoft Office Starter Programs. (Open and confirm.)
7. "Switch User" to your ORIGINAL ACCOUNT
8. Click one of the Microsoft Office programs and hopefully it will start working.
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by William Zhou CHNModerator Friday, May 18, 2012 2:54 AM
Thursday, May 10, 2012 11:17 AM
check this link this may help you