Saturday, May 12, 2012 7:27 PM
i used the MS Office 2010 with windows 8 . but i found an issue with the keyboard shortcuts, for example the copy changed from Ctrl+c to Shift+F12.
did any one faced the same issue or not ?
thanks for all
Monday, May 14, 2012 2:34 AMModerator
No, we didn't find the same issue on our test environment.
This kind of behavior should probably caused by the 3rd-party add-ins/services or custom macros.
For this issue, please make sure:
- There is no such kay mapping software is running at the same time.
- This is not a remote desktop section, especially from Mac to Windows
Also try to:
- Check if there is macros in use might cause this behavior
- Run Office in safe mode to determine if it is caused by the 3rd-party add-ins
- Close the other unnecessary software to determine if it is caused by the 3rd-party services.
Come back and mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
If you have any feedback on our support, please contact email@example.com.
Monday, May 14, 2012 12:10 PM
i installed the Office as first application after the windows setup and the problem appears, also i used a new blank word document (no macros).
my friend have the same issue.
MCT, MCITP, MOS (Master), MCDST, MCST, MCP
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 9:11 AMModerator
I'm pretty sure there is no such change in Windows 8.
Have you seen this behavior happen in the other applications?
If no, this behavior is probably caused by the macro/add-ins.
NOTE: A new Word document doesn't mean it couldn't contain macros. The macro can be saved in the global template - Normal.dotm, it will apply to any other document.
Again, please help to check if there is any special macro or add-in in use.
Press Alt + F11 to open the VB Editor to check the macros.
- Edited by Max MengMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Monday, May 21, 2012 5:36 AM
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 1:13 PM
check this link this may help
Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:44 AMModerator
- Edited by Max MengMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:44 AM
Monday, May 21, 2012 5:35 AMModerator