System Center App Controller delivers the application owner self-service experience for System Center and empowers you with a “single pane of glass” to manage across your private cloud and Windows Azure. It offers a service-centric approach to manage application components in the context of the holistic service that it represents to the business, thus enabling management of services rather than servers.
Resources for App Controller
Welcome to the discussion forum for App Controller.
System Center 2012 - App Controller empowers application owners to easily build, configure, deploy and manage new services through a common self-service experience across private and public clouds by:
- Presenting a customized view of private and public cloud resources based on the user’s role
- Offering application owners service-centric administration, including service design and visualization, deployment and configuration.
- Enabling application owners to deploy and manage services on private clouds and Windows Azure.
The following additional resources are available to help you with App Controller:
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 019LisaLow 11 hours 49 minutes ago
- 059Prasad Ghadi 20 hours 2 minutes ago
- 31012AGerard Monday, July 30, 2012 8:49 AM
- 6495loplim Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:03 AM
- 042Ryan_Lester Thursday, May 16, 2013 5:51 PM
- 049Vivek Sahay Thursday, May 16, 2013 1:32 PM
Windows desktop search will not show preview of outlook emails or let me open from desktop search windowFarooq Tareen Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:21 PM
- 3940Peter somedisplayname Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:33 AM
Live Q&A with System Center Experts - Bring your App Controller Questions! (Microsoft Virtual Academy)Symon Perriman MSFT Monday, May 13, 2013 7:44 AM
- 048vinod7 Sunday, May 12, 2013 10:40 AM
- 052C. Baum Friday, May 10, 2013 4:56 PM
- 193Jason A. Johnson Monday, May 06, 2013 7:04 PM
- 5972zBushman Monday, February 04, 2013 11:53 PM
- 4435Pedro G. Prata Friday, April 05, 2013 3:05 PM
- 0104CypherMike Saturday, May 04, 2013 8:19 PM
- 0121CypherMike Saturday, May 04, 2013 8:32 AM
- 2128CypherMike Thursday, May 02, 2013 10:29 AM
- 094robdtec Friday, May 03, 2013 1:20 AM
- 1579Randyisit Friday, January 11, 2013 10:47 PM
- 0109Levi Stevens Wednesday, May 01, 2013 8:56 PM