none
Removing DP site server from SCCM 2012 Console

Pregunta

• Hello,

While installing a Distribution Point site server I realize I installed it to connect under the wrong site. Now it seems that I cannot reconfigure it because the site server selection area is greyed out in the properties.

Is there any I can reconfigure this distribution point or possible remove this site server from the console completely?

Thank you for any help provided.

lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012 20:17

Respuestas

• Hello,

While installing a Distribution Point site server I realize I installed it to connect under the wrong site. Now it seems that I cannot reconfigure it because the site server selection area is greyed out in the properties.

Is there any I can reconfigure this distribution point or possible remove this site server from the console completely?

This is a multi-site hierarchy, so I wonder after a little while did things go ok?
    • Marcado como respuesta Stephen Perrott lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012 17:40
    lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012 21:57
    Moderador
  • Hello Rob,

Yes it turns out after a little while the DP installed fine.

Thank you and sorry for the late replay.

lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012 17:40

Todas las respuestas

• You should be able to remove the DP role and delete the server from \Administration\Overview\Site Configuration\Servers and Site System Roles then add it back.

John Marcum | http://myitforum.com/cs2/blogs/jmarcum/|

lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012 21:23
    Moderador
  • Hello,

This is a multi-site hierarchy, so I wonder after a little while did things go ok?
    • Marcado como respuesta Stephen Perrott lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012 17:40
    lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012 21:57
    Moderador
  • Hello Rob,

Yes it turns out after a little while the DP installed fine.

Thank you and sorry for the late replay.

lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012 17:40