none
How to use Phone enrolment for an Intune account?

Pregunta

• I have created a Microsoft Intune account and setup a signed company hub for phone devices.

But I cannot work out what information to enter into the Windows Phone 8.0 -> settings -> company apps in order to enrol the phone onto Intune. I have an Intune user called 'joe.blogs@example.onmicrosoft.com'. So I can log into Intune online by using this account with the appropriate password.

But on the phone when it asks for email address I enter 'joe.blogs@example.onmicrosoft.com'. But it fails saying I should check the email address and server address. Should I be entering something else instead?

lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014 4:56

Respuestas

Todas las respuestas

• Please try to follow the instruction mentioned in http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36174

and I think windows intune forum is more suitable for your question.

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    Alan Yao
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014 5:32
  • Thanks. I found the answer. Once it comes back with a failure it gives you the chance to enter a server name and you have to put 'manage.microsoft.com' into the server field in order for it to then work. This was the crucial missing information I needed.
    lunes, 11 de agosto de 2014 22:34