none
Welcome!

Debate general

•    Welcome to this new forum, which is part of the SharePoint forums group that contains a comprehensive set of forums designed to cover all aspects of SharePoint Products and Technologies. I’ve held off on having these forums created for over a year because we already had a handful of newsgroups in place, but the benefits (search, moderation, filtering, stats, flexibility, planned enhancements, etc.) and the recent surge in usage have convinced me that it’s finally the right time to embrace forums as the de facto channel for community Q&A and discussion.

This particular forum is for topics about workflow as it relates to Windows Workflow Foundation and SharePoint products and technologies. Before posting a question, please review the wealth of information in the Developer Introduction to Workflows for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and Office SharePoint Server 2007 MSDN article and the workflow oriented posts on the SharePoint Team Blog and ECM Team Blog. Also, try searching for the answer within the SharePoint forums group or by using the SharePoint Community Search. Moreover, note that this forum is not an official channel for product support. If you have an urgent or business critical problem, you should contact Microsoft Support Services.

Unrelated topics should go the other forums, and it’s very important for a topic to be posted to the correct forum because different groups of MVPs and product group people monitor different forums. So, don’t be surprised if your post gets moved by a moderator as was the case here. Our ultimate goal is to provide at least a useful response, if not the actual answer, to every question within a reasonable amount of time (2-3 business days), but we are still ramping up, so please bear with us.

While much thought and planning were put into the creation of this and the other SharePoint forums, I believe that there’s always room for improvement, so please send your ideas and feedback to me (LLiu@microsoft.com) or post them in the relevant forum.

Thank you for being a part of the SharePoint community!

And for the latest news and announcements about SharePoint Products and Technologies, subscribe to the SharePoint Team Blog.

Lawrence Liu
    Senior Technical Product Manager and Community Lead

Microsoft SharePoint Products & Technologies | WorkBlog | LifeBlog

"Be the Change you wish to see in the world!" -- Gandhi

jueves, 18 de enero de 2007 11:14