none
Workflow issue after migrating from 2007 to 2010

Pregunta

• I have created a custom Sharepoint workflow that creates and manipulates tasks in a list.
    All my activities execute properly, but when the workflow is about to get to the end (the red point in the diagram :)) some nasty exception happens.
    Even with the exception the workflow is marked as complete and the task is also complete.

I have tried to remove the last activities from the workflow because I thought they are causing the trouble, but the problem persists (this is the reason I think the problem is the finalization of the workflow itself and not my activities). The same workflow code is working fine in 2007 environments.

Have you encountered such problem and if you had how can I solve it?

Here are exception details:
    Exception: System.Workflow.Runtime.Hosting.PersistenceException
    InnerException: System.ArgumentException
    InnerExceptionMessage: <nativehr>0x80070057</nativehr><nativestack></nativestack>
    Message: <nativehr>0x80070057</nativehr><nativestack></nativestack>
    Stack Trace:

System.ArgumentException: <nativehr>0x80070057</nativehr><nativestack></nativestack>     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Library.SPRequestInternalClass.RegisterEventReceiver(String bstrUrl, String bstrListName, EventReceiverOperation operation, Guid guidId, String bstrName, Guid guidSiteId, Guid guidWebId, Guid guidHostId, Int32 dwHostType, Int32 dwSynchronization, Int32 dwType, Int32 dwSequenceNumber, String bstrAssembly, String bstrClass, Guid solutionId, String bstrData, String bstrFilter, Int32 dwCredential, Guid contextObjectId, Guid contextType, Guid contextEventType, Guid contextId, Guid contextCollectionId)     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Library.SPRequest.RegisterEventReceiver... 
    ...(String bstrUrl, String bstrListName, EventReceiverOperation operation, Guid guidId, String bstrName, Guid guidSiteId, Guid guidWebId, Guid guidHostId, Int32 dwHostType, Int32 dwSynchronization, Int32 dwType, Int32 dwSequenceNumber, String bstrAssembly, String bstrClass, Guid solutionId, String bstrData, String bstrFilter, Int32 dwCredential, Guid contextObjectId, Guid contextType, Guid contextEventType, Guid contextId, Guid contextCollectionId)     at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPEventReceiverDefinition.RegisterForSiteOrWebOrList(Operation operation, Boolean isMigration)     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPWinOESubscriptionService.CommitDeleteSubscription(Transaction txn, Object[] transData)     at Microsoft.SharePoint.Workflow.SPPendingWorkBatch.Commit(Transaction transaction, ICollection i... 
    ...tems)     at System.Workflow.Runtime.WorkBatch.PendingWorkCollection.Commit(Transaction transaction)     at System.Workflow.Runtime.WorkBatch.Commit(Transaction transaction)     at System.Workflow.Runtime.Hosting.WorkflowCommitWorkBatchService.CommitWorkBatch(CommitWorkBatchCallback commitWorkBatchCallback)     at System.Workflow.Runtime.Hosting.DefaultWorkflowCommitWorkBatchService.CommitWorkBatch(CommitWorkBatchCallback commitWorkBatchCallback)     at System.Workflow.Runtime.WorkflowExecutor.CommitTransaction(Activity activityContext)     at System.Workflow.Runtime.WorkflowExecutor.Persist(Activity dynamicActivity, Boolean unlock, Boolean needsCompensation)     --- End of inner exception stack trace ---     at System.Workflow.Runtime.WorkflowExecutor.Persist(Activity dynamicActivity, Boo... 
    ...lean unlock, Boolean needsCompensation)     at System.Workflow.Runtime.WorkflowExecutor.System.Workflow.ComponentModel.IWorkflowCoreRuntime.PersistInstanceState(Activity activity)     at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.Activity.MarkClosed()     at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.Activity.ReleaseLockOnStatusChange(IActivityEventListener`1 eventListener)     at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.FaultAndCancellationHandlingFilter.SafeReleaseLockOnStatusChange(ActivityExecutionContext context)     at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.FaultAndCancellationHandlingFilter.OnEvent(Object sender, ActivityExecutionStatusChangedEventArgs e)     at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutorDelegateInfo`1.ActivityExecutorDelegateOperation.Run(IWorkflowCoreRuntime workflowCoreRuntime)     at System.Workflow... 
    ....Runtime.Scheduler.Run() 

<//td>

Thanks, Arpit

lunes, 30 de abril de 2012 13:49

Respuestas

Todas las respuestas