none
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD

Pregunta

•  I FORGOT MY PASSWORD, I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR, I HAVE FULL KNOWLEGE OF THE MICROSOFT POLICIES, BUT WHAT CAN I DO TO RETRIEVE MY PASSWORD OR MY DATA ? SOS PLEASE HELP ME!
    jueves, 28 de febrero de 2013 0:25

Respuestas

• Hi luciannalu,

Just a little heads up: This is the Spanish TechNet forum, so next time you post you might want to look at the English forums :)

As to getting your password back, there's not much I can help you with as I have no idea which "administrator account" you're talking about!

If it is your local computer at home, then it's really easy to solve. You can do a wide range of CMD tricks or you can you third party software to get your password hash. However, that's a tad difficult, so I would suggest that you either A) boot into another operating system and save your files on an external drive or B) open up your PC and connect the hard drive to another PC and then extract the data.

If you end up having to format, think of it as a good opportunity to do spring cleaning ;)

Good luck!

Julian

lunes, 04 de marzo de 2013 18:49

Todas las respuestas

• Hi luciannalu,

Just a little heads up: This is the Spanish TechNet forum, so next time you post you might want to look at the English forums :)

As to getting your password back, there's not much I can help you with as I have no idea which "administrator account" you're talking about!

If it is your local computer at home, then it's really easy to solve. You can do a wide range of CMD tricks or you can you third party software to get your password hash. However, that's a tad difficult, so I would suggest that you either A) boot into another operating system and save your files on an external drive or B) open up your PC and connect the hard drive to another PC and then extract the data.

If you end up having to format, think of it as a good opportunity to do spring cleaning ;)

Good luck!

Julian

lunes, 04 de marzo de 2013 18:49
  • Try with Hirens boot cd, to reset the pass.

Regards

Un saludo, Doque Colobora con el foro: Si la respuesta es de utilidad para resolver tu duda/problema, usa la opción "Marcar como repuesta". Otros usuarios con dudas similares -en un futuro- lo agradecerán.

jueves, 07 de marzo de 2013 19:32
  • Try with Hirens boot cd, to reset the pass.

Regards

Un saludo, Doque Colobora con el foro: Si la respuesta es de utilidad para resolver tu duda/problema, usa la opción "Marcar como repuesta". Otros usuarios con dudas similares -en un futuro- lo agradecerán.

Could you solve this issue?

Slds, Por favor colobora con el foro: Si la respuesta es de utilidad para resolver tu duda/problema, usa la opción "Marcar como repuesta". Otros usuarios con dudas similares -en un futuro- lo agradecerán.

lunes, 22 de abril de 2013 17:13