none
object doesn't support this property or method

Pregunta

• Hi

I'm facing a problem in my ASP.NET 2.0 application where i'm using Callbacks. I did an enhancements and i used COmponent Art Dialog.

I just open a dialog which has a dropdown control. The dialog is opened from my parent window. From the dialog I select a value which will be set in a label in my Parent window.  The code is working fine and updating the database properly when I run the code from my local machine. I compiled and published in my Dev server which is Windows 2003 server where by I get an error "object doesn't support this property or method"

Not sure why I'm getting the error. I tried all possibilities.

I even created a sample demo application and same problem when I deploy it in Dev server (Windows 2003).

I changed my design and instead of using Component Art Dialog I used aspx page. So when I call update to save the data I'm facing error.

Can anyone help me on this. Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards

GG

goheaven13@gmail.com

• Cambiado Figo Fei lunes, 23 de marzo de 2009 3:27 off topic (Moved from JScript for the .NET Framework to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    viernes, 20 de marzo de 2009 14:27

Todas las respuestas

• Please use forums.asp.net

Thanks.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. http://forums.msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/vssetup/thread/60424309-bd78-4ca2-b618-03c4a16123b6
    lunes, 23 de marzo de 2009 3:26