none
No remote access to pcs via RWW

Pregunta

• Hi

SBS 2011 standard.

When I login remotely via RWW then under Computers section I see this message;

There are no computers available for remote access.

When I restart IIS I get the computers in the RWW list but trying to connect to one gives the message;

Your computer can’t connect to the remote computer because the Remote Desktop Gateway server is temporarily unavailable.

In IIS 7, SharePoint Web Services and Default Web Site have a question mark on them.

Background: It was working fine previously. I tried to install/reinstall the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255) a few times. Occasionally it came up with an ‘IIS process running’ message blocking the installation. I restarted IIS or recycled Application pool to continue and at some point this remote access issue started to come up.

Regards
    domingo, 17 de junio de 2012 15:57

Respuestas

• Open up the console on SBS 2011 and go to sites

Choose Remote._______.com and select site permissions.

Does the user you are logging into RWW have permissions to use this service?

Then go to computers in the console and view the computer properties you wish to have access to.

Is the user in the list under user access for the computer?

lunes, 18 de junio de 2012 7:05