lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012 3:36
Having issue with corruption with one mailbox. The results of running the "New-MailboxRepairRequest" command returns event id 10049 as discribed at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff628334.aspx.
The article specifies using the following procedure:
The mailbox or database repair request failed because Exchange encountered a problem with the database or another task is running against the database. To fix this issue, perform the following steps:
1. Run the command again.
2. If the problem persists, run Eseutil (Exchange Server Database Utilities) to check the drive for errors.
3. Run the Microsoft Exchange Troubleshooting Assistant v1.1 (ExTRA) with the tagISINTEG property. Save the ExTRA log trace information and then contact Microsoft support services.
1. I have tried running the command saveral times - same result. The errors that I'm getting while trying to run the "New-MailboxRepairRequest " are:
Error: MapiExceptionNotFound: Unable to synchronize manifest. (hr=0x8004010f, ec=-2147221233) - while moving the affected mailbox to the different DB.
check for request c99409e0-390f-4bf1-a376-b5b2a77a3698 failed with error -2147221233. - while running the actual "New-MailboxRepairRequest" command.
As you can see the errors is the same: -2147221233
2. Eseutil returns no errors, which make sense, the DB itself is fine, however the logical structure is damaged.
3. Now, here's my problem, I have downloaded and installed the EXTRA, however can't find any indication of how to enable the suggested tagISINTEG feature.
Would someone be able to shed some light on it?
Actually I was able to find how to work with the EXTRA
, however need some assistance with figuring out how to read and access the collected data.
- Editado Vick Vega lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012 4:18
Todas las respuestas
martes, 21 de febrero de 2012 7:25Moderador
You have to open a case with Microsoft PSS to analyze the Extra logs.
"Having issue with corruption with one mailbox. The results of running the "New-MailboxRepairRequest" command returns event id 10049 as discribed "
What's the error when you open the mailbox?
How many mailboxes on the same database as the "corrupted" mailbox? It works when you run the cmdlet against other mailboxes?
Please try to move the mailbox to another database first.
TechNet Community Support
martes, 21 de febrero de 2012 17:31
There are no errors when opening the mailbox, however the content of the INBOX are missing. The content are properly seen through OWA. The user works with the mailbox in cached mode over the Internet. I have tried re-creating the profile on another computer and the result is the same, content of the mailbox is not seen. Migrating mailbox to a different DB provides errors as indicated in the original post:
Error: MapiExceptionNotFound: Unable to synchronize manifest. (hr=0x8004010f, ec=-2147221233)
This error appears in the mailbox transfer log.
I haven't run the command again other mailbox, all the rest of the users are not reporting those or similar issues.
- Editado Vick Vega martes, 21 de febrero de 2012 21:32
miércoles, 22 de febrero de 2012 3:24Moderador
If possible, I would suggest you create a new mailbox for the specific user and backup the mail items.
TechNet Community Support
- Marcado como respuesta Vick Vega martes, 28 de febrero de 2012 3:45
martes, 28 de febrero de 2012 3:45I ended up exporting all the data to PST and re-creating the mailbox.