none
Extraction Failed; Access Denied and Window Updates not running error code 800B0001

Pregunta

• Hi,

i have an issue with My DC which is having Windows server 2008 R2 x64bit, not getting updates from internet. same as well if any roles or features want to install, there is an error with 0xC0001B77, 0X800706BE. when i checked with microsoft KB982132, Windows6.1-KB982132-x64.msu and downloaded in to locally and tried to install, its keepon running. there is no progress on it.

when i tried with third party application to install, same error like extraction failed: access denied.

later i configured a child dc in to the same forest and configured SEPM to maitain Antivirus updates to all clients, some days its working fine and now a days the child DC also facing same issues.

so pls help me on this.

Regards

Sriram

viernes, 15 de junio de 2012 11:05

Respuestas

• Does this have anything to do with SBS?

and that patch does not apply to Server 08R2.

viernes, 15 de junio de 2012 11:17
  • Hi,

This forum focuses on the Small Business Server issue. If you are experiencing SBS, please let me know the version you have.

At the same time, please make sure that this update is included in the Windows Update list.

Regards,
    James

James Xiong

TechNet Community Support

lunes, 18 de junio de 2012 5:59

Todas las respuestas

• Does this have anything to do with SBS?

and that patch does not apply to Server 08R2.

viernes, 15 de junio de 2012 11:17
  • Hi,

This forum focuses on the Small Business Server issue. If you are experiencing SBS, please let me know the version you have.

At the same time, please make sure that this update is included in the Windows Update list.

Regards,
    James

James Xiong

TechNet Community Support

lunes, 18 de junio de 2012 5:59