This forum is for IT Professionals who have questions/issues or other feedback about Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 suite
Read Me FirstMarkus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeejueves, 02 de julio de 2009 16:24
Welcome to this forum!
This forum replaces the NNTP newsgroup for the ILM “2” Connect site at Connect.Microsoft.com.
The newsgroup will be locked down and the threads will be kept there for reference.
If you’ve posted a question there and not received an answer, please post it here.
As a member of this forum, you are part of a worldwide community that includes experienced subject matter experts as well as interested starters that share one common goal – to help each other using the capabilities of Microsoft’s identity management solution in the best possible manner.
To get the most out of your participation, you might want to consider following the following guidelines:
- Start a new thread
- Be specific
- Mark questions as answered
- Select helpful posts
- Provide detailed feedback
Start a new thread
Don’t be afraid to start a new thread if you think you have a related problem to a post but aren’t sure.
Don’t let your question get lost if someone else’s question got answered but yours didn’t, and people may have stopped responding to the thread.
Your fellow forum members want to help you!
The more details you provide about your issue, the higher are the chances for everybody to assist you effectively.
While precision is often a good idea, there are times where it might be advisable to add more details than initially considered to be necessary.
This is especially the case, when the information you provide is read by thousands of folks that are distributed across the world, which involves a translation into various different languages.
To avoid misinterpretations of your message and to leverage the available knowledge in a way that suits your needs, you should determine whether your text contains really all necessary details before posting it.
Providing a bit too much information in this environment is better than expecting your fellow forum members to make the right assumptions about your intention.
Mark questions as answered
Your fellow forum members care about your issue!
Please treat the willingness to support you with the appropriate courtesy and let others know when your issue has been sufficiently addressed by marking your posting as answered if this is the case.
That way, you help create an environment where people mark the answers to their questions, and when you’re looking to see if someone has already answered some question you have, you will benefit by seeing their answer first.
You won’t even have to ask.
Select helpful topics
Enable your fellow forum members to help you effectively in the future!
Your feedback is an elementary component of making a forum successful.
If you run into a post that was helpful to you, please indicate this by selecting it as helpful.
This enables everybody to learn how information should be presented to address an issue.
We all learn not only from answers but also from the way answers are packaged.
Provide detailed feedback
While marking postings as answered and selecting posts as helpful is highly appreciated, please consider going the extra mile and provide some more details if you have found useful information.
This helps everybody to do an even better job assisting you in the future.
Current Forefront Identity Manager Resources
Wiki Page: Current Forefront Identity Manager Resources
Peter Geelen, Mar 15 2010
The PowerShell Management Agent 4.5 Has Been ReleasedMarkus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeemartes, 19 de marzo de 2013 6:42For more details, see this post.
FIM Object VisualizerMarkus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeesábado, 14 de abril de 2012 0:44The FIM Object Visualizer is available on Codeplex: http://fimov.codeplex.com/
Filtrado y ordenUse estas opciones para limitar la lista de discusiones.
- 1117342Peter Geelen - MSFTMicrosoft Employeemiércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011 18:42
- 124482Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeemartes, 25 de mayo de 2010 22:13
- 728272Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeemartes, 25 de mayo de 2010 23:47
- 034422Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeejueves, 26 de noviembre de 2009 15:01
- 058622Markus VilcinskasMicrosoft Employeedomingo, 02 de agosto de 2009 16:04
- 5519Mark Northcott miércoles, 27 de febrero de 2013 13:32
- 796MaromG martes, 14 de mayo de 2013 10:16
- 3555SamiVV domingo, 27 de enero de 2013 17:48
- 265blackjack08 hace 21 horas 8 minutos
- 3103Tannia Gooden jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013 20:45
What are the minimum permissions to provision an AD & Exchange account in FIM? I get 8344 Insufficient access rights to perform operationPeter.Siffredi viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013 23:15
- 195DollySingh miércoles, 08 de mayo de 2013 8:49
- 171Dean Guenther viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013 22:17
- 178blackjack08 viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013 23:50
- 181GirirajSingh viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013 22:52
- 3222blackjack08 martes, 19 de marzo de 2013 14:46
- 184Siva Kumar Balaguru viernes, 17 de mayo de 2013 11:45
- 5317AnilKumarIDM jueves, 09 de mayo de 2013 10:06
- 298aceswerling2 jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013 22:09
- 1105blackjack08 jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013 21:53
- 081Tim MacaulayMicrosoft Employeeviernes, 17 de mayo de 2013 17:45
- 3115gentelman jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013 16:34
- 4123Chris_Hh jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013 7:58
- 1193Michael Pearn viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013 6:08
- 7209Maciej Paszta miércoles, 08 de mayo de 2013 9:33