viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011 15:49
After I have installed Office 2010 64 bits I have a Communicator issue.
The option to save a conversation to email is no longer available for me.
File > Save As Email .... it's grayed out and cannot be used.
Any way to retreive this option and keeping Office 64 Bits version?
Thanks for any help
Todas las respuestas
martes, 03 de enero de 2012 2:15
There are known issues with OCS integrating with Outlook 64-bit. Read this MS KB:
Snippet from KB:
Also, the following features do not work:
- Conversation History Integration
- Search for Personal Outlook Contacts in Office Communicator
- Search and, in Outlook, Search by using Office Communicator in the integration environment
- Missed IM and Call Notification
Also, when you use Office Communicator 2007 R2 to connect to an x64 edition of Outlook, the following features do not work:
- Right-click Contact properties to view Outlook properties
- Right-click a contact to find previous conversations
- Right-click to schedule a meeting or to send an e-mail message
What hotfix is your Communicator on?
Office Communicator 2007 R2 CU4 supports the x64 edition of Office 2010 Outlook when the following conditions are true:
- You use Exchange Web Service (EWS) in an Exchange and Office Communications Server environment
- The Autodiscover service is enabled
Tim Harrington | MVP: Exchange | MCITP: EMA 2007/2010, MCITP: Lync 2010, MCITP: Server 2008, MCTS: OCS | Blog: http://HowDoUC.blogspot.com | Twitter: @twharrington
- Editado TWHarringtonMVP martes, 03 de enero de 2012 2:16