martes, 24 de abril de 2012 5:45
I have setup the incoming email settings for my document library, and have configured everything I needed to on Central Admin.
But, the problem seems to be:
- Eml files get picked up into the Drop Folder every second times. Like I have to send it twice, the second time for it to get appeared in Drop folder.
- And once it appeared in the drop folder, it stays for a minute or so then disappeared. And nothing gets added into the list.
I have all right permissions for the Drop folder, set the list to accept emails from all sender, bla bla bla... But emails just don't get added to the list.
I checked the LOG files and this is what I get:
An error occurred while processing the incoming e-mail file c:\inetpub\mailroot\drop\4bfd65d001cd21dd0000000d.eml. The error was: Object reference not set to an instance of an object..
Todas las respuestas
martes, 24 de abril de 2012 6:47
jueves, 26 de abril de 2012 2:04
I have tried adding LOCAL\NETWORK SERVICE account to both servers, and restarted Sharepoint Timer Service, but nothing seems to change.
Mail still get added into Drop folder and then disappeared, and nothing seems to get added to the list...
martes, 01 de mayo de 2012 8:34Moderador
Here is an article about troubleshooting Incoming Email problems for SharePoint 2007, but ways can be used to SharePoint 2010.
- Check the Incoming e-mails settings from CA.
- Check the permissions on drop folder(i.e. WSS_Admin, WSS_WPG).
- Check the Incoming e-mail settings from library settings (i.e. enable option "accept e-mails from any sender").
- Use ULSViewer to trace the log message.
The following article is an article about configuring incoming email for SharePoint 2010 you can check the steps,
TechNet Community Support
- Marcado como respuesta Daniel YangMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator viernes, 04 de mayo de 2012 7:20