none
Cannot locate web subscription

Dotaz

• I have been banging my head on this one, I have an error in the CAS event log (ID 5,6,7) where there is a send notification for a subscription failing, and I am trying to determine which user it is coming from so that I may correct it.  Has anyone else ran up against this and have been able to locate which user had the subscription?  What kind of subscription is this and where is it coming from?  I can only assume a mobile phone since it appears to be verizon.  Thanks in advance for any info.

After 8 unsuccessful attempts to send a notification for subscription [HgBleC1jYXMtMDMuYWQuZ2VvcmdpYWhlYWx0aC5lZHUQAAAANvCUrDE3bUay9bOtG2JMfJp5cKcqyc4I] against endpoint [http://email-verizon.seven.com:7877/notify/nf_id24356/ex2k7/calendar/1818254/], the subscription has been removed. Details: WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server Status: ConnectFailure    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
       at Microsoft.Exchange.Services.Core.NotificationServiceClient.CreateSendNotificationRequestAsync(IAsyncResult requestAsyncResult)

6. března 2012 21:01

Všechny reakce