none
Outlook 2010 calendar duplicate

Dotaz

• Hey Guys,

I'm having a weird issue with outlook 2010. We just upgraded one of our users from 03. Everything seems to be ok except that his calendar(that he shared with a couple of other people) is not his default calendar any longer. Looks like outlook created a default calendar that is empty at this point and all invites go in there and his actual calendar with all appointments is a separate personal calendar.

I was trying to export/import but default folder doesn't come up inside the wizard as a target.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

S

12. března 2012 19:18

Odpovědi

•  

Hello,

Yes, there should be some corruptions on this specific mailbox.

Have you have a test to manually deleting the duplicate folder and everything works properly?

I think the issue will not occur to other migrated users. You can have a second test to migrate another user from Exchange 2003 to 2010 and see if the issue can be duplicated.

Thanks,

Simon

16. března 2012 6:57
    Moderátor

Všechny reakce

•  

Hello,

Have you run the command “Outlook /resetfolders”?

If it still does not work, you may use the MFCMAPI tool to manually delete the duplicated calendar folder:

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=2953

Thanks,

Simon

14. března 2012 5:23
    Moderátor
  • Simon,

I forgot to update. I did wound up using MFCMapi. It looked like there was a corruption with some of his appt. and some flags were incorrect or missing.

i also checked ActiveSync in MFCMapi and it looks like he was using Ipad/Iphone. I am assuming that he was accepting meeting request through iOS thus it would explain some of those flags missing.

thanks,

S

15. března 2012 8:24
  •  

Hello,

Yes, there should be some corruptions on this specific mailbox.

Have you have a test to manually deleting the duplicate folder and everything works properly?

I think the issue will not occur to other migrated users. You can have a second test to migrate another user from Exchange 2003 to 2010 and see if the issue can be duplicated.

Thanks,

Simon

16. března 2012 6:57
    Moderátor
  • I didn't get a chance. This was our VP, so it was very important to take care of this as quick as possible. I did create a back up pst before working with MFCMapi. I'm hoping to go back and to test some more.
    20. března 2012 11:27